JOB TITLE: MARKETING EXECUTIVE
SALARY: £25, 000 - £30,000 depending upon experience
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
HOURS OF WORK: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: Excellent additional bens + Free Parking
Do you commute to work at a distance and now looking to work in Milton Keynes?
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking to join a progressive firm? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive for a forward-thinking company based in Milton Keynes. Our client is ambitious and looking to grow and If you are currently a Marketing Exec and managed marketing projects, hosted events and carried out marketing activities we would welcome your CV.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
- Managing marketing projects regarding literature, activities and events for all service areas across the firm
- Newsletters - collating, editing, design and distribution
- Promotional merchandise
- Working with the team to develop literature in line with the brand
- Website - general copy updates, adding new fee earners, blogs, articles etc.
- Digital strategy and Social media - adding content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Working with the marketing executive in connection with the social media channels and website in terms of creating content and liaising with the teams
- Press & PR - print and with radio partners, with regard to press releases and editorial content
- Local sponsorship and charity events
- Marketing campaigns
- Liaising with agencies and design companies with regard to press releases and editorial content
- Liaising with editors/managers of publications regarding advertisements and editorials
- Assisting the team with events
- Assisting with hosting events and seminars both in-house and at external venues
- Carrying out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys
- Management of the firm’s data and ensuring the information is accurate and kept up to date
- Preparation of powerpoint presentations
- General support and assistance
- Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar qualification at Professional Certificate level - desirable but not essential
- Ideally, someone who has worked within professional services, with experience in marketing, media (especially digital)
- Experience in a dedicated marketing role
- Ability to manage projects
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders in the business and develop clear campaign/project plans and monitor results
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent understanding of client care
- Good MS Office skills
- Good understanding of Mac-based skills - including in-design and photoshop
- The requirement to work outside of normal working hours and occasionally at weekends due to hosting breakfast/evening events both in-house at other offices and also at external venues
- Previous experience in a dedicated marketing role and the ability to manage projects and work with stakeholders in the business is essential
- Car Owner - able to travel to other offices
- B2B marketing
- Working with both PR and design agencies
- Creating tender/pitch documents
- Business development
- Candidates should be familiar with marketing concepts and be proactive in all aspects of the role.
KEYWORDS: Marketing Executive, Marketing, CIM Qualified, Marketing Degree, Marketing Assistant, B2B marketing, Business Development, Marketing Manager, Market Research, Internal Communications, Event Management, PR Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Adwords, PPC
Bedford, Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Newport Pagnell, Hanslope, Woburn Sands, Woburn, Newton Lonville, Milton Bryant, Bletchley, Bradville, Cranfield Hanslope, Olney, Sandy
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- CIM qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'