Marketing Executive - 7 Month Contract - Consumer Tech - £35,000 - £42,000 - Immediate Start - Watford area
Here's an opportunity to join the marketing team of a world leading consumer tech brand based near Watford. (Easily accessible by car or train)
The role reports into the Marketing Communications Manager and will involve the following:
- Execution and delivery of marketing materials across all European markets
- Day to day contact with agencies managing material creation and delivery from concept to production
- Ensure all materials comply with brand guidelines
- Project manage production of assets
- Manage forecast and accurately report on financials
- Liaise internally with comms, web and product management teams to create briefs and secure buy in.
- Proven experience in production of marketing materials including videos, POS and print.
- A proven "doer" with hands on experience of managing projects end to end.
- Experience of working with a localisation agency a bonus
- Multi-lingual pan European campaign experience ideal
Perhaps you have worked in a similar role for another big organisation OR a production agency like Tag, Hogarth, Communisis or HH Associates.
What's in it for you?
This business look after their staff and although you would only be joining on a contract basis, you can still expect to receive:
- 25 days holiday (pro rated)
- 3pm summer finish on Fridays
- 6% contributory pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Susidised restaurant
- Dental care
- Employee discount on products
Of course you will also be joining a fun, friendly team of motivated individuals who are proud of their role in a world leading organisation.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.
- Point of Sale
- project management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'