UP TO £25,000
PERKBOX + PENSION + EXCELLENT TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
Get Recruited are currently supporting a leading company in London who, due to exponential growth, are seeking a motivated Marketing Executive to join their expanding team.
As the Marketing Executive, you will work alongside the Marketing Manager and assist with all aspects of marketing within the group, including content writing, managing social media and producing reports.
This role would suit an individual from a marketing executive / marketing assistant background, who is looking to work for a well established, rapidly expanding business. You will be rewarded with excellent earning potential, realistic opportunities for progression and some of the best benefits an employer could offer!
- Maintain and update the website including front/back end maintenance, creating and posting new content etc
- Creating the marketing literature including brochures and press releases
- Execute the social media and marketing strategy
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Assist in the production of artwork using Abode Illustrator
- Ordering promotional materials
- Support the Marketing Manager with event management
- Carry out and manage marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyse marketing metrics and the overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- At least 1 years experience within a marketing / marketing executive / marketing assistant vacancy is essential
- Knowledge of SEO highly desirable
- Achieved a 2:1 or above in a Marketing related degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Career focused with a strong work ethic
- Up to £25,000
- Ongoing training
- 33 Holidays
- Perkbox scheme
- On site gym
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent progression opportunities
Shortlisting is taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Digital marketing
- Marketing Graduate
- Marketing Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'