£25,000 - £27,500 per annum
Global CTS are working with an established Oxfordshire SME seeking a digital marketing candidate with an experience in photography and videography. The successful candidate will have a desire to progress in a marketing career.
Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Undertake photography of products
- Videography of processes including editing raw footage and images
- Maintain website content
- Update and maintain social media accounts
- Create blog content
- Ensuring that marketing activities result in high quality leads for the sales team
- Create and send email marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day marketing activities
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable marketing employment experience
- A marketing degree (desirable)
- Photography and/or videography skills (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in WordPress CMS, Microsoft Office/Word/Excel, Adobe Creative Suite or Basic HTML (desired)
If you would like to apply please contact Jenny for an informal discussion.
Global CTS Limited
In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself. No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'