Today, we are looking for an innovative, ambitious and internationally-minded marketer to join our global marketing team.
• Be a member of a dynamic, international and business-centric team;
• Contribute to both strategic and operational projects.
• Improve your interpersonal and team skills through practical experience.
• Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities, cultural and educational backgrounds.
• Gain hands-on experience across different disciplines.
Based in London, the role will require occasional travel.
About the role
The role will be primarily focused on providing marketing and business development support to the sector client team, working closely with the head of sector marketing and aligning with service lines and wider communication team to implement marketing plans and deliver marketing and business projects across different sectors globally.
Implement campaigns and marketing initiatives which promote Mazars’ expertise/ services/brand within a set of sectors and support client team in their business development activities.
This will include:
• Supporting the client team with global tenders and business development projects (target client lists, stakeholder mapping…)
• Providing market updates, briefing and research to the client team
• Creating client-facing materials and update existing collateral (business presentations, brochures, case studies…)
• Taking an active role in managing global marketing events and sponsorships
• Assisting in the design, execution and promotion of digital content (webpages, blogs and social posts)
• Working with the wider marketing and communications team and external PR agency where appropriate on digital, PR and market profile, aligning internal and external comms relevant to the strategic market.
• Contributing to marketing idea generation and be “force de proposition” to enhance our marketing efforts
Support the team in engaging the team globally through internal communications initiatives and build/share knowledge.
This will include:
• Collecting data and updating our business intranet with up-to-date information
• Sharing information by sending regular internal business communities newsletters to the team
• Coordinating the organization of internal seminars for different business communities
• Being the contact point for the business communities, managing business requests coming from team worldwide
We welcome candidates with:
• English native or bilingual proficiency and knowledge of French (other language a plus)
• Minimum 2 years B2B marketing experience
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to work autonomously
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, to include strong proofreading and copywriting skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, web and blog management (CMS / WordPress), experience of using a CRM system
• Excellent working knowledge of all social media platforms
• Strong soft skills and team mind-set, confidence and an ability to work with partners and senior staff as well as professionals in other fields
• Master’s Student (BAC+5) in a business or marketing related discipline
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
WE ARE MAZARS
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'