If you want to join a well-established entertainment provider as their Marketing Executive then keep reading. When it comes to entertainment these guys are at the top of their game and show no signs of slowing down.
This is a massive opportunity for someone who loves marketing and can make a career out of having fun! The Marketing Executive will work alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver to marketing strategy for the business. They will be involved in campaign planning, measuring campaign performance and adhering to and getting the best ROI for spend.
Opportunities to work for a business like this do not come often.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Support in overall marketing project delivery
- Put the brand at the centre of all marketing activity
- Maximise funding and opportunities for activation
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are implemented including POS, staff briefings and seasonal promotions
- Organise a range of sales and marketing activity including email campaigns, direct mail, promotions etc.
- Manage the production of internal and external collateral from design and print and ensure there are sufficient stock levels
- Analyse campaign performance and report to management
- Keep an eye on competitors and ensure that this business keeps the competitive edge.
Skills and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
- Strong grasp of the 7Ps of marketing
- Ability to adhere to budgets
- Effective communicator
- Able to perform under pressure and on a variety of tasks
- Strongly computer literate
- Experience in CMS, email and social media
If this sounds like the role for you do not wait and apply now!
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'