I am currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join a global Legal firm based in central London on a 12 month fixed-term contract. The right candidate will be responsible for delivering marketing activity within the Insurance Division.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of marketing plans
- Assist with the development and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Provide support to digital marketing activities, including data & performance metric tasks
- Produce engaging and creative content for a range of social media channels
- Supporting briefings with agencies in the development of marketing collateral
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and business partners
- A career within marketing, covering both online and offline marketing activity
- Professional services experience would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Good understanding of social media
- An interest in producing engaging content across various channels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the confidence to communicate effectively with senior business members
- Good organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience of using Photoshop or InDesign would be advantageous
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'