An International company based outside of Aylesbury (Westcott) are looking for an experienced marketing executive to join their small team. Working and supporting the UK team and European strategy, this is a role which you can display your creative flair and really take ownership of the job.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, think creatively and pull together within a small team. Ideally, you will have a relevant marketing degree and/or at least 2/3 years experience within in a marketing role.
- Creating marketing materials
- Manage content library and imagery/photography internally and for external clients
- Assist with marketing analysis and reporting
- Running campaigns, follow up leads and analytic
- Managing internal communications
- Manage social media platforms
- Experienced in working with GoogleAdwords, HMTL and Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing Assistant
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'