We have an exciting opportunity in a market leading company working in a variety of industry sectors. We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated marketing executive to join the company and expand our content output.
- Create relevant, informative and compelling new content for all our industry sectors, including infographics, web content, application notes, case studies and brochures.
- Research and create engaging and authoritative articles and blogs.
- Write press releases and liaise with journalists and industry publications.
- Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns across all industry sectors.
- Design adverts and manage online advertising campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications Manager to manage the company social media channels.
- Liaise with external contacts such as clients, sector partners and suppliers.
- Support the Communications Manager in organizing domestic and international exhibitions.
- Marketing (or related) degree
- Experience of using Adobe software including InDesign and understanding of commercial print processes
- Website management and maintenance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'