OSR is currently recruiting for a leading B2B construction company in Derby. My client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company. My client is paving the way with sustainable construction. Furthermore, they are working with some of the UK's most well-known brands.
The Marketing Executive will join a busy sales and marketing team. Reporting into the director, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for a variety of traditional and digital marketing tasks. You will need experience in a similar B2B position and ideally a qualification in a relevant field.
- Liaising with external Marketing & PR Agency.
- Identifying sponsorship and publication opportunities.
- Attending industry events and exhibitions.
- Writing copy for digital channels and press releases.
- Website management including uploading new content and identifying potential improvements.
- Staying on top of marketing budget.
- Email marketing.
- Ensuring branded content is consistent and within guidelines.
- Preparing and organising content for marketing bids.
- Occasional travel to external suppliers.
- Developing case studies.
- Developing reports and analytics.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Stakeholder and supplier management.
- 2+ years in a similar B2B marketing role.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private health.
- Training and development opportunities.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'