Our client, a global vendor and equipment finance company based in Richmond are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their fast-paced, dynamic team.
With fantastic benefits including;
- 13.8% pension
- Life, Medical and Travel Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bupa MOT
- 25 days holiday plus chance to buy 1 or 2 days at certain points in the year
- Season ticket loan
- Health and fitness classes
- Annual Parties
The marketing team supports effective communication with all of our external key business channels and internal customers, and optimise new methods of digital communication as well as maintain and develop traditional marketing channels.
The role will be based within the Marketing team however there will be a requirement to provide administrative support to the Risk department for up to 2 days a week.
- Assisting with the delivery of marketing campaigns to support the sales strategy for the different business lines
- Planning and coordinating of marketing events - trade shows, partners days, corporate hospitality
- Supporting the Heads of Sales to deliver external communications via e-tools and CRM system
- Collating, writing and delivering of regular internal comms via e-tools
- Ensuring all created materials are compliant with corporate brand guidelines
- Maintaining and updating company's intranet and internet with relevant business documentation
- increasing social media coverage
- Assisting in the preparation and coordination of presentations/promotional materials
- General office admin and ad hoc duties to support the needs of the department and business
- Sales Reporting
- Salesforce management
- VIP/VIZ support
- Target database management
- Updating SCOOP
- FLA coordinator for committees /monthly data
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'