My client are looking for a Marketing Executive who has worked within a B2B environment and more specifically, the software industry. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is an exciting opportunity for anybody who is looking to develop their marketing career and be an integral part of a very reputable company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivering marketing campaigns as set out in the marketing plan
• Working closely with the Sales and Account Management team to understand campaign requirements
• Utilising technology such as LinkedIn and Lead Forensics to ensure the sales team are fully engaged with all activity.
• Creating campaigns incorporating email, landing pages, direct mail, social media.
• Briefing and helping the designers devise creative concepts and source relevant images for marketing communications.
• Liaising with outsourced marketing agencies where required.
• Reporting on the outcomes of campaigns and make recommendations for enhancements
• Responsible for obtaining approval of marketing material.
• Organising collateral for appropriate exhibitions and events and attending onsite where needed to ensure smooth running of process. Skills / Attributes Required
• Practical understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Lead Forensics
• Experience using email marketing / marketing automation tools
• Good communicator; with sales team, internal marketing team and outsourced agencies
• Confident user of Microsoft Office, in particular; Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Highly communicative and a great team player
- Naturally curious
- At least 3 years in a B2B marketing role in the software industry
- CIM Qualification
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'