Looking for marketing jobs in London and want to work for an award-winning FinTech startup?
In this Marketing Executive job, you will be joining a financial technology startup whose award-winning software has transformed credit control processes for hundreds of businesses across the UK. Based in the very heart of London, they have developed a must-have product for companies to save time and boost their cash flow. With a 5* rating from over 200 businesses, and several prestigious awards under their belt, this SaaS business are continuing to make waves within the finance sector - and this is your chance to join them!
In this Marketing Executive job, you will be working to drive engagement with both new and existing customers across a range of digital platforms and traditional marketing verticals. You will be supporting different areas of the business in B2B communications, maximising the performance of communication channels, and creating and improving lead generation opportunities. You will need to be a confident communicator (both written and face-to-face) - as you'll be supporting the team with copywriting and email marketing, as well as attending a number of prestigious FinTech events and exhibitions on behalf of the business.
In this Marketing Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing your knowledge of the FinTech market - you'll be in charge of maximising lead generation for the sales team, so your expertise will be essential!
- Email marketing - building and testing email campaigns to refine the identity of the brand
- Supporting with copywriting content
- Analysing and tracking campaign performance
- Supporting and attending any events and exhibitions from a marketing perspective
- Researching partners and competitor
- Building and sustaining productive relationships with new partners
- Creating and running email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp - both with and to partners
- Maintaining the Customer Relationship Management system for interactions with partners
- Creating and running webinars
- A 2.1 from a top university
- 1 year's marketing or commercial experience
- An ambitious individual with a desire to learn and grow
- Great commercial and business acumen
- Someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in person and over the phone)
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Someone who is keen to learn about how to use the platform as a product
Benefits of the job
- A fantastic starting salary of between £25,000 - £27,000
- The chance to join a tight-knit, dynamic team
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing FinTech company
- Fantastic offices in London
Looking for marketing jobs and interested in the FinTech industry? If you're a proactive and ambitious graduate with a creative flair, apply for this Marketing Executive job in London today!
Discover more Marketing Graduate Jobs in London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'