Event Marketing Executive
Salary: Paying up to £25,000 + 4.5k bonus
Amazing Marketing opportunity - within a market leading company.
The company are one of London's leading publishers who produce an impressive portfolio of events in industries such as finance, energy, commodities, telecoms and law. They are very well known, highly revered and provide employees with the ability to learn, grow and develop their career to become experts in their field.
One of the businesses most prestigious portfolios are looking for a marketing Executive to join a team of 5 marketers to develop and execute creative marketing strategies across a number of events in order to increase overall event revenue and delegate attendance. You will have the opportunity to work on events across the globe, travel with the job and gain valuable skills from creative leaders who will help train and develop your knowledge in marketing and finance.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategy across a portfolio of events all to encourage visitor attendance to each event.
- Develop marketing campaigns to achieve agreed targets and take into consideration the full marketing mix.
- Actively identify new markets and target audience to ensure the development of products and services.
- Produce content rich emails to generate leads and strengthen brands social platforms and increase interest.
- At Least 1 years' experience in Events Marketing
- A proven marketing track record, working in an event marketing or marketing role, will help you to work effectively across the portfolio.
- Strong organisational skills and hands on experience working with email deployment systems, CRM and web-based software will enable you to pick up the role quickly and efficiently.
- A confident and calm attitude will help you to succeed in this role.
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach so that you can develop ideas and take ownership of the role.
If you are ready to take the next leap in your marketing career - Apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'