Senior Marketing Executive
£127 per day (dependant on experience)
Our client is the world's leading organiser of events for capital markets and investment professionals who are looking for a senior marketing executive to aid in the creation and implementation of successful marketing campaigns for one of the key events in the calendar which attracts almost 1000 delegates. The client is looking for someone who is confident, pro-active who can hit the ground running for two days a week.
As a senior marketing executive you will be responsible for implementing and project managing a coordinated marketing campaign.
- Coordinating campaigns through digital and non- digital channels
- Work closely with editorial, sales and logistics to deliver marketing deliverable's
- Work and coordinate deals or contrast with external designers, media partners and local PR agency
- Build and manage databases, making sure they are up to date, targeted and relevant for the campaign
- Manage and control marketing spend and budget
- The candidate:
- Ability to work to deadlines, strong organisation skills
- Proficiency with marketing software such as CRM systems and email marketing software
- Proficiency with manipulating data
- Familiarity in Adobe creative suite, Adestra and Marketo an advantage
If this freelance project sounds interesting to you, please click the apply button today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'