ARE YOU A MARKETING GRADUATE LOOKING FOR YOUR MOVE INTO A MARKETING CAREER?
An ideal opportunity for a marketing graduate to join this family owned business that operates at a top corporae level within the legal sector.
You will be joining a small team as a key member to help promote their company and products and be part of their next stage.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, with a focus on commercial results. A good team player with the communication skills to operate across all levels of the business and client base. Attention to detail will be key and high standards of written work and accuracy are paramount. Confident in creating Word, PPT and XL spreadsheets, the digital world will excite you and creating new and innovative content will be a key responsibility.
- Marketing Degree or other marketing qualifications
- PC Literate - very proficient in Word, PPT, XL and ability to create bespoke documents
- Capable around website updating
- Familiarity with Linked In and Social Media Platforms
- Strong communicator with excellent English & correct grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills, project management skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
Desired but not essential
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Campaign Management
- Communication Skills
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'