Marketing Executive: Due to substantial new and sustained financial investment an experienced Marketing Executive with strong copywriting skills is required to drive marketing projects forward through the creation of exciting client stories, content and customer engagement projects for a cutting-edge ground transport management company.
The Marketing Executive will join Coachhire.com. Founded in 2011 this £10m turnover business has grown rapidly and has now established itself as the market leader in its sector, providing customers and business clients with group transport solutions across a broad and diverse range of sectors including Education, Corporate Events, Leisure and Travel.
The role will allow the ideal candidate to combine and diversify their strengths across a number of responsibilities and tasks. You will work on a variety of projects and will have the opportunity to further develop your skills in areas including campaign and marketing analytics, PR and web content creation to support your creative potential.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple campaigns simultaneously in fabulous new offices in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- Content management of websites, blogs and sales collateral
- Content creation of e-flyers and adaption for social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) and interaction with customers via these media.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in creating and rolling out marketing campaigns (e-mail, social media, print) and analysing the results
- Blog post creation and sharing (working with our social media team)
- Assist with creative (presentations) and execution of trade show exhibits
- Keeping up to date with digital trends and proposing new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the company
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Marketing/Content creation
- Proven experience of written content creation for B2B and/or B2C audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to adapt your writing style to suit your audience
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills - a real eye for detail
- A good standard of computer literacy to include PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly organised and an ability to work to deadlines
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative Marketing Executive to join a growing transport solutions provider with an ambitious, industry-challenging vision currently enjoying impressive and sustained growth. A competitive salary and benefits are on offer. Apply now!
- marketing;social media;blog;creative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'