A very successful Lender that specialises in development and bridging finance has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy to support increasing sales of new and existing business, increase brand awareness and promote the company to the industry and determine and allocate marketing budget.
- Develop marketing strategy to support company goals
- Be the brand guardian for the company
- Develop campaigns to support sales targets
- Manage, support and develop Marketing Executive
- Maximize brand awareness in the industry
- Write and deploy press releases
- Report to the board on activity and results
- Manage marketing budget
- Construct and send email campaigns
- Generate content for promotions and articles
- Deploy promotions through various channels
- Drive the internal communications strategy
- Liaise with the sales team for their requirements
- Ensure company literature is up to date
- Update the company website when required
- Marketing related qualification(s) desired
- 5 + years' marketing and digital marketing experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Ideally website and CMS experience
- InDesign skills would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Proactive and adaptable nature
- Always representing the company in the best possible light
- Can do approach
If you would like to apply for his vacancy, please contact Ella Britton
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'