Mazars has four Strategic Markets (SM) which represent the main focus for marketing and business development support:
• Financial Services (FS)
• Large & Listed (L&L)
• Public Services
• Privately Owned Businesses
• Service lines
Although the main focus of the role is on supporting FS, from time to time, it may be necessary to provide limited support to other parts of the business.
- Co-ordinating FS campaigns and events from inception to completion, working with the Meeting and Events team and local office Admin Teams where applicable. Attending events to provide on the day support and assistance. Maintaining the M&BD Events Calendar for FS campaigns and events, utilising Sugar, our CRM system, for end-to-end campaign management and liaising with the FS team for database updates
- Assisting with the production of proposal documents, presentations, RFPs and proof reading of client documents
- Liaising with the FS teams to maintain a central repository of information including a library of marketing publications, team member photos, CVs and client credentials ensuring content is checked and refreshed on an on-going basis
- Coordination of intranet to showcase FS news, events, proposal toolkit and AOB
- Administrative duties to support the wider CRM team along with various office tasks, including the maintenance of Sugar CRM reports to support development of various FS databases
- Ability to run e-campaigns and surveys and support the production of respective collateral Supporting social & digital campaigns, including podcasts, webinars and videos for FS.
- Working across different teams to deliver a strong digital presence
- Experience of working within a Marketing team ideally within a professional services firm
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills as well as self-motivated
- Ability to manage multiple projects with critical deadlines
- Ability to work pro-actively under pressure, with accuracy and focus
- Flexibility in work hours and adaptable to reactive situations including working to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and written English, have some copywriting know-how.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and strong IT skills
- Degree and/or intention to study for CIM qualifications is preferred but not essential
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
WE ARE MAZARS
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'