Working as a Marketing Executive for a Lloyd’s insurance broker based in the City of London.
- Liaising with translation agencies or account managers for document translation
- Creation of flyers, posters and other marketing materials for trade shows and client meetings
- Create bespoke presentations for client meetings
- Keeping all client websites updated with the latest documents
- Effectively manage new product/program campaigns
- Branding and formatting of all client documents
- Managing and Ordering company branded products
- Customer Surveys and competitions
- Effectively manage our various social media channels
- Effectively manage our various company blogs
- Effectively manage all press promo and liaison
- Trade show coordination and publicity
- Managing and maintaining the company website
- You will support the company with general marketing administration, by ensuring the client portals are always up to date with the latest information and new business opportunities are supported through good marketing material.
- Managing various document uploads onto the customer portal
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Adobe Package and WordPress.
- Experience managing various social media channels
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'