Your New Company
A great organisation, with offices across the country. Your new role will be based in their Aztec west office in Bristol. You will report to the marketing manager and work in a team with one other Marketing coordinator, as well as being apart of the wider marketing team scattered across the region. Your New Role You will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and highly engaging content across a wide range of digital and offline channels.
- Manage the content of divisional web pages ensuring a positive user experience, and overall best in class content
- Write fresh and engaging web content, combining this with high quality imagery/video content
- Work with Marketing Manager and Sales Managers to support the development of the three month rolling divisional marketing plan
- Use Adobe Campaign together with group supplied copy documents to create and deliver engaging email campaigns as specified in the marketing plan
- Utilise group systems and suppliers to book media and create collateral as specified on site marketing plan
- Ensure media and creative costings are input and maintained on rolling divisional marketing plan
- Analyse performance of web pages & individual marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement as part of the marketing planning process
- Develop and maintain workflow links and relationships with key stakeholders i.e. Sales team, approved agencies, Regional Marketing Manager, Technical team
- Assist Marketing Manager with the delivery of the divisional PR plan in conjunction with PR agency
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be enthusiastic, confident and excited about campaigns.
- You will have a proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- You will be degree educated, however training will be provided
- Ideally you will have at least 6 months of experience in a similar role; managing website and campaigns
- Experienced in using Excel
- Experience of using adobe campaign is desirable
- SEO/ PPC experience is not essential
- Driving license and car is desirable
What you will get in return
You will work for a friendly and supporting Marketing department, and organisation. Your new employer offers flexible working and offers a competitive salary. What you need to do now If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter with details of why you're suitable for this role .
For more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Marketing, contact Nicky Clarkson at Hays on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'