A Marketing Executive with exceptional writing skills is needed to join the newly formed and growing marketing team at Benchmark Capital. Expect a fantastic opportunity to progress your marketing career taking ownership of projects & tasks to assist the Head of Marketing to achieve the marketing plan.
This is a broad role covering all aspects of multi-channel marketing and communications, which requires strong outward marketing processing and writing appropriate material for internal and external campaigns.
Under the guidance of the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting the development all marketing activities including;
- Making a proactive contribution to the development of the marketing plans for each business and activity
- Working with stakeholders across the different businesses to support company objectives
- Ownership of the implementation of assigned responsibilities in the marketing plan
- Idea generation, creation and delivery of marketing materials to support the activities of the assigned businesses. This includes (but is not limited to) branded emails, brochures, fact sheets, newsletters, articles, advertising, presentations, videos, webcasts, social media
- Implementing a creative approach with a strong client focus
- Planning and executing events which include (but are not limited to) client conferences, seminars and workshops, third party events and corporate hospitality as well as the creation of event supporting materials including editorial content and presentations
- Capturing and analysing of all activities to identifying learnings that drive continuous improvement
- Involvement in special projects as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or a closely related discipline
- Experience in copy writing different types of highly engaging content
- Knowledge of websites, SEO, and Google analytics
- Knowledge of email campaigns and platforms such as MailChimp
- Knowledge of social media platforms, campaigns and analytics
- Experience of using video as a communication tool
- Event management desirable
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages
- Marketing experience in financial services or another highly regulated industry is highly desirable.
- Exceptionally strong written and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise
- An ability to think creatively and innovatively and a desire for continuous improvement
- An ability to be flexible, to adapt to shifting priorities and to identify and take advantage of tactical opportunities
- Confidence in dealing with all levels of management
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Benchmark Capital team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Marketing Campaigns
- Written Expression
- Accurate, Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'