Our client based in Bracknell who are based within the Technology industry, are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their well-established team. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge and experience within Marketing Communications.
They are looking for someone who is energetic, detail-conscious and enthusiastic to learn!
The role will involve:
- Supplier liaisons - Handle all marketing communications between suppliers which will involve meeting with clients to determine their plans and requirements
- Events - Assist in the planning and running of exhibitions, road shows and training days. This involves being creative!
- Press releases - Liaise with relevant parties and write press releases on a weekly basis to promote the company and the brand
- Advertising - Assist in all areas of the advertising process from negotiating rates and booking rates to deciding on artwork
- Electronic Media - Create weekly internal electronic newsletters
- Web - Ensure the company websites are kept up to date and keep up to date on feedback
- Brochures - Proof and assist the production of all company brochures and liaise with print agencies
We are looking for someone who has high attention to detail, extremely organised and either comes with 6+ months Marketing experience OR educated to degree level in a related subject.
Our client offers a very friendly and open, team orientated working environment with scope to being exposed to all elements of Marketing.
The role is paying up to £25,000 dependent on experience with an opportunity to earn a profit-share yearly bonus. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am-5.30pm and 9am-5pm on Fridays.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'