The ideal candidate will be a bubbly and high motivated candidate happy to work in an automous role where they can make a job their own.
- Creating and Executing Marketing Campaigns across all Marketing Platforms
- Responsible for implementing the company’s social media strategy on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Adapt and Edit seasonal marketing messages and campaigns to the relevant target audience.
- Manage the company\'s brand materials - copy writing, design and maintenance
- You will be involved in the full design, build, testing, usability and segmentation of emails to their growing customer base - to help gain new orders and retention
- You will ideally have a degree within a Marketing Discipline
- You will have experience in all marketing channels
- A proven track record of managing and delivering marketing campaigns on a number of platforms
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a track record of juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'