Marketing Executive Job Specification
Fennies Nurseries Head Office, 1a Hook Road, Epsom, KT19 8TH
Salary and benefits
Overview of the role
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Marketing Assistant to join our Fennies Head Office team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join an expanding, expert and inspiring team. You will be part of an ambitious and growing Early Years Childcare business and will be responsible for assisting the Marketing team with the management of an integrated marketing strategy. You will support and action marketing campaigns for all of our existing nurseries and new nursery launches.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being proactive in finding new ways to increase nursery occupancy in line with monthly, quarterly and yearly occupancy targets
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Commercial Manager and external creative, digital and media agencies to implement effective integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage and update content on and maximise SEO
- Monitor web and campaign performance, reporting and analytics
- Create content, proof and edit Fennies social media primarily, Facebook and Instagram
- Write and edit copy for marketing materials and nursery newsletters
- Create, edit and monitor content for Fennies internal communication and Fennies staff app
- Implement a content and event calendar across all nurseries as well as an email marketing plan utilising Mailchimp software
- Manage customer surveys and customer database
- Understand customer profiles and undertake competitive and market research and analysis
- Work with the recruitment team to enhance recruitment marketing
- Work within Fennies visual style and tone of voice guidelines
- Help organise events and open days
- Reporting to the Marketing and Commercial Manager
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to degree level with excellent written English across different media and copy accuracy
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong project management and organisational skills, outstanding attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience of digital marketing and the impact of social media
- Ability to work well with different people, at all levels, from creative agencies to print suppliers, Nursery Managers and families. Including ability to work autonomously
- Lots of energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
Full time, 9-5.30pm
Fennies follows a Safer Recruitment and Selection Process. Following a telephone interview, face to face interview and working practical trial, you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. Fennies will pay for this, however employment will not begin until you have been given clearance.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We value the skills and perspectives that a diverse and representative workforce bring to us and recognise that this will enable us to meet our objectives.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow a safer recruitment policy for all positions and successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
- Being proactive in finding new ways to increase nursery occupancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'