Working for an investigation and protection consultancy, recognised for our diligence, excellence and integrity, we are looking for an executive who can demonstrate a real passion for building a brand and has experience in working on successful marketing campaigns and delivering communications.
We have an ambitious growth strategy and are now looking for a dedicated individual to help drive our brand strategy, business development and growth.
You will oversee our marketing campaigns by playing a key part in communicating our journey, brand and offerings to existing and prospective clients.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional research and writing skills.
You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, proactive and organized with the ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients.
The position requires a self-driven, result-oriented person with analytical and problem-solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- represent and demonstrate TenIntelligence’s core vision, mission and values (excellence and integrity)
- social media planning, digital content creation, SEO and strategic posting campaigns
- tracking campaign performance and prepare regular (weekly/monthly) reports for the leadership team
- writing and proofread insightful copy, collateral and literature for both online and print
- generating a library of relevant industry content, research, case studies and quotes
- preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all literature to maximise brand promotion
- creating campaigns and working with our external PR agency to see them executed
- creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate our messages to our existing and prospective clients
- contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- supporting the leadership team with day-to-day marketing activities
- contributing with the implementation of marketing strategies
- organising marketing activities and attending events to raise brand awareness
- conducting regular market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- maintaining and administering CRM platform
We would like to hear from you if you have the following attributes:
- Ideally a degree in marketing (not essential)
- Proven experience in a marketing or similar professional role (essential)
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, design and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics (SEO)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- An enthusiastic team player with a brand/client-oriented approach
- Strong and confident communicator
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Design skills including graphics and web design
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple campaigns across internal and external contacts;
- Ability to think independently; present ideas and articulate the thinking behind them
- Strong numerical skills
By joining TenIntelligence, you will:
- have an opportunity to join our journey
- work at our HQ based in Kent
- enjoy 28 days holiday per year
- entitled to our company bonus, pension and commission schemes
- receive discount vouchers through "my work life solutions"
- join a personal development scheme to help you grow and succeed
- receive free parking
- be entitled to a Childcare voucher scheme
- Business Development
- Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'