Marketing Executive, to join an established membership and financial education firm.
I'm currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive, to join an established membership and financial education firm.
They advance banking and finance by providing outstanding education and thinking, tailored to the needs of business, individuals, and society. They focus on lifelong learning; equipping individuals with the knowledge, skills, and qualifications to achieve what they want throughout their career and life.
As Marketing Executive, you will support the Head of Marketing in executing the marketing strategy to deliver a positive impact on sales growth, customer retention and promoting our brand. You will be responsible for developing tactics in line with agreed marketing strategy and objectives.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development and management of marketing planning.
- Managing the implementation and successful delivery of marketing plans and campaigns (online, offline, content and social media).
- Creative copywriting for campaigns, web and content marketing.
- Plan and manage lead generation campaign, support sales and data asset strategy.
- Responsible for mentoring and supporting the team Marketing Executives.
Marketing Executive core requirements:
- Experience across the full marketing mix, including digital, content, social and direct marketing.
- Highly creative in producing content and executing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills.
- Use analysis and insight to regularly report on campaign impact, success and ROI.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'