Salary: Depending on experience
Industry: Automotive / Marketing
Sector: Car Retail (Car Dealership)
Job ID: 32190
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking for their next step, where you will have the opportunity to join a family business committed and recognised as delivering the best customer service in the industry. With strong core values of honesty and integrity, you will be truly valued as a member of the team and will be operating in a fun, fast paced and enjoyable environment.
Key competencies of the role
- To achieve the marketing strategy of the business.
- Produce marketing materials and literature, such as web content, brochures and press releases.
- Collate information to support on/offline content.
- Organizing sales events, new product launches and other corporate events.
- Write and proof-read copy for online and offline platforms.
- Upload material to websites, social media pages and any other marketing platform as directed by the General Manager.
- Designing and placing adverts alongside key external suppliers.
- Attend and contribute to quarterly and monthly marketing meetings with other departments within the business.
- Write regular news updates for the company websites, as well as social media accounts.
- Assist with any other general duties within the business.
What are we looking for?
- Like-minded individuals who are looking their next step
- Professionals who are committed to delivering outstanding service
- Team players
- 3 years in a comparable role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in the ability to build and manage relationships with a wide variety of people across the business.
- A personable manner, a proclivity for team-working and adaptability are all essential attributes.
- Demonstrable experience in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to create a variety of marketing materials to meet business needs.
- Solid attention to detail and the ability to process large amounts of product information.
- Excellent creative flair and the ability to interpret and execute ideas from an initial brief to final conclusion.
- Ability to work alone and as part of team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage several different projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy at all times.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to write for different target audiences clearly and effectively.
- You will have a fantastic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion to excel and succeed, coupled with demonstrable marketing experience.
- You will be joining a small family group who invest in your career
- Low staff turnover
- High employee satisfaction
- You will be valued and appreciated
- Established in the market with a loyal and ever expanding customer base
- Providing leading customer service for over 50 years
- You will be working in an energetic, fast paced and enjoyable environment
- Opportunity to join a fantastic industry
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media Marketing
- Automotive Marketing
- Car Dealer Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'