We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading law firm based in the City. This role requires a proactive and creative professional who is looking for the opportunity to join an award winning Real Estate with guidance and support of the sector Business Development Manager and team as a whole.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and managing new tender opportunities
- Providing strategic advice in relation to key messaging, positioning and pricing
- Identifying opportunities, cross selling and added value
- Driving forward Thought Leadership pieces
- Translate business objectives into a detailed business development and marketing plan that supports key practice areas and sectors
- Monitor competitor activity
- Coordinate submissions for the directories and awards
- Ensure the InterAction strategy for each Department remains on track
- Other Marketing responsibilities including updating collateral, the website and intranet
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with experience working within the professional services sector
- Real Estate/Property background is hugely advantageous
- Strong planning/organisational skills, with a systematic approach to the work and an absolute attention to detail
- Understanding of 'buyer behaviour’ and client experience management
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to immediately influence and establish credibility at senior levels
- Preferably, you will be CIM qualified or working towards this.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'