Marketing Executive Job DescriptionYou will be highly driven and keen to prove yourself in an entrepreneurial business, in a Direct Marketing team which is focused on innovation and results in digital marketing. You will join us with a proven track record of successfully delivering results on digital campaigns, with an ability to demonstrate your continual learning and linear approach to solving problems.
You will be a great communicator, keen to share ideas and solutions based on sound direct marketing principals, conscientious of detail and holding pride in your work. You will be keen to seize the opportunity to advance your career in digital marketing with a company that considers its employees as "intrapreneurs",Key Responsibilities
- Working with the Head of Marketing to plan out product and event launches:
- Planning launch timeframes and key deadlines in line with upcoming events
- Writing campaign copy (emails, landing pages, opt-in pages in a direct "internet marketing" style) and briefing our in-house design team on campaign creative requirements:
- Briefing, feeding back and signing-off on all campaign creative within required campaign deadlines
- Taking responsibility for full delivery of campaign assets from conception, to creation, proofing and reporting.
- Ensure other members of the Marketing team are briefed on upcoming launches and prepared to support these campaigns where required:
- Communicate launch overview and key timeline points regularly with Marketing Team, Sales Team, Events Team and Customer Service
- Briefing Marketing Team on individual responsibilities
- Working with other Marketing Executives to define appropriate marketing segments to target, and individual responsibilities for campaign creative
- Working with our CRM system (Infusionsoft) to set up products, tracking links and order forms
- Implementing and reporting on the technical aspects, successes and future opportunities of product and event launches across multiple marketing platforms.
- Ensuring all campaign creative is proofed, aligned with the campaign goals and signed off in line within campaign deadlines
- Ensuring all campaign assets (web pages, web forms, tracking links etc) are set up correctly and tested before going live
- Reporting on key aspects of each campaign's performance, including weekly reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Is driven and keen
- Is confident and clear
- Has a good, provable background in marketing; with examples of the types of campaign and results achieved.
- 3-5 years of solid marketing experience
- Works to deadlines and measures results, overseeing campaigns
- Really wants to progress their career in marketing
As we are a marketing team that are more "digital sales" than "traditional marketing" the role would suit
- Someone with a sales oriented mindset who knows how to convince the customer to take action
- And has a clear understanding of the term "direct response marketing"
- digital marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'