Our client, a leading name within the Construction industry are seeking a Marketing Executive for the group. This role will be based near Eaton Socon, Cambridgeshire. This opportunity has arisen due to ongoing company success and the opportunity to expand the marketing department within the business. The Marketing Executive will be working under the direction of the groups Marketing Manager to help the groups marketing goals and objectives. It is important that the Marketing Executive will be able to propose and co-ordinate marketing initiatives to increase sales turnover and margin via the identification of new business opportunities.
The main focus of this role will be managing the groups social media presence across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and also upkeep the companies Ecommerce activities particularly the online shop. The Marketing Executive will be involved in carrying out and reporting on market and competitor research on a weekly basis. This individual will be involving in creating blog posts and infographics for the company website and social media whilst creating regular E-shots via the groups Email platform.
The Marketing Executive will hold a minimum of 3 years relevant marketing experience and ideally have a sound understanding of the Marketing Mix, PPC and SEO. It is important for this role that the individual has an excellent understanding and experience of social media marketing with strong written (copywriting) and verbal communication skills. It is important all applicants have the ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
Marketing Executive Position Overview
- Managing the group's Social Media presence across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Upkeep of the company's E commerce activities, particularly the on-line shop.
- Creation of regular E-shots via the group's e-mail platform
- Creation of new marketing literature, data sheets, brochures, etc.
- Liaising with 3rd party creative marketing agencies as and when required
- Attending relevant trade shows and exhibitions
Marketing Executive Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant marketing experience
- Sound understanding of the Marketing Mix, PPC and SEO
- Excellent understanding and experience of Social Media Marketing
- Strong written (copywriting) and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Experience of working with a WordPress CMS
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
Marketing Executive Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 (DOE)
- Holiday & Pension
- Opportunity for paid pro-rata working if part time.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'