Are you an experienced Marketing professional looking for your next career move? We're looking for a Marketing Executive to join an established legal consultancy based in central Reading!
You'll be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing and business development functions across the full marketing mix, with a core focus on events.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Organising and coordinating a busy programme of events, including seminars, networking events and hospitality led events
- Maintaining and updating the firm's databases and email marketing lists and supporting email marketing communications.
- Taking a lead role in helping colleagues to manage and utilise data effectively, including supporting the implementation of a new CRM system.
- Coordinating the firm's annual client feedback survey and reporting on similar activities.
- Assisting in updating the firm's website, blog and social media channels.
- Helping to raise the profile of the firm and its services, including advertising and PR.
- Keeping the firm's literature up to date and maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Supporting internal communications, including producing newsletter and other communications and presenting when required.
- Undertaking market research, analysis and reporting.
- Supporting the firm's marketing and BD function in other areas as needed.
- At least 2 years in a marketing and events role
- Experience organising and coordinating a busy programme of events
- Managing and utilising data and using large databases
- Supporting the ongoing development and maintenance of a website
- Creating social media content and coordinating channels
- Producing and updating printed literature and supporting media relations
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload, working independently when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong attention to detail.
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading experience
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Outlook and Office.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
- Degree (2:1) or equivalent professional experience
- B2B marketing and events
- Experience using a CRM system, PPC and Google Adwords/Analytics
- Experience with basic financial administration
- Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop and In Design
- Professional CIM qualification
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'