Digital Marketing Executive
- Expanding SME in the Digital / IT sector
- Newly created position in a growing marketing team
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business in a newly created role. Based just south of Chester the company provide innovative software services into the professional services sector, and following a successful year they are now looking to bring additional skills into their marketing team. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with the sales department in creating targeted marketing campaigns, monitoring the success and developing ways to improve the campaigns.
- Maintain social media accounts
- Organise and create marketing materials including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, emails etc
- Provide fact checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, emails, website content and other promotional materials
- Help to plan and manage promotional events hosted by the company, including exhibitions and conferences.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies that help to develop marketing plans
- Help to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
Person Specification Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years varied marketing experience in a small marketing team
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Are a strong team player
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"