£20,000 - £22,000
A top 200 law firm that is growing, ambitious and constantly evolving is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join its friendly team based in Chester.
This role would suit a recent graduate or candidate with a couple of years’ experience within a similar position.
The role is a general marketing support role concentrating mainly on communication including PR, advertising, blogs, articles, social media and internal promotion. The role will support all aspects of the marketing function, including regional events and shows, manage databases and general administrative support.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A degree or equivalent qualification or 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience within Communications, PR and campaigns
- Good copy writing and proofreading skills
- High level MS Excel and PowerPoint - WordPress would be a beneficial
- Experience with an email software such as Mail chimp
- Confident with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Driving license and own vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"