An opportunity has arisen for a marketing generalist who will be responsible for social media working in the Milton Keynes office of a global brand. A hybrid role with a real mixture of marketing and admin/operations.
As a Marketing Executive you will be assisting in strategizing and assisting in making e-commerce a large part of the business. You will be involved in conducting marketing aimed towards customers/consumers, rather than businesses and in turn assisting to push the growth in sales. Responsible for campaigns, promotional work and e-shots. Social media will be up to 15% of the role (understanding the analytics behind this and the ability and experience to use relevant tools including LinkedIn etc).
Lots of project management work - a great opportunity for you to get involved in projects from start to finish from ideas and planning to execution.
An automated marketing system is currently being implemented (and you will take responsibility for this system becoming an ambassador and be au-fait with its operation).
Producing blogs/social media and newsletters. With greater opportunity for more in-depth content creation as you become more familiar in the role.
Offer basic support in the preparation of trade shows.
There will be travel involved with this role - Germany once per quarter and France around 5/6 times per year (usually overnight stays).
Working Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00. Though there is flexibility on this (potential to work 08:00 to 16:00). Some remote working is also possible once you are established in your role. The office environment is very fast-paced.
You should be adaptable and confident in proposing ideas and not afraid to ask questions.
- Minimum qualification A level or equivalent, preferably "conversational" in French
- Preferably some commercial experience in customer facing, sales support or trade marketing related role
- Experience of working with CRM systems is desirable, preferably salesforce.Com.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications required to intermediate as a minimum (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Proficiency in, and understanding of a variety of social media channels (particularly Twitter & Linked In)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general marketing including E-commerce and digital marketing principles
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Effective verbal communication skills: Conveying information in a clear and concise way
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"