Up to £30,000 + Company Benefits
Our Client, a FTSE 250 listed company within the Finance and Banking Sector, is currently seeking a confident and experienced Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. This varied role would involve assisting with the delivery of all day to day marketing activities to include; event management, hospitality sponsorship, email campaigns and updating marketing plans. This position reports directly into the Senior Marketing Manager and will require occasional travel to office in London, Manchester and Hull.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with 1-2 years professional Marketing experience within a B2B or B2C environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in the implementation of the marketing plans and ensuring plans are delivered on time and budget
- Creating and manage all email campaigns
- Managing the full process of Advertising campaigns including reviewing and feedback results
- Creating marketing literature and ensure it is always kept up to date, within brand and compliant
- Managing the Events/Exhibitions process, working with agencies to design and build stands and managing support literature and incentives
- Working closely with internal teams, particularly the digital team, to ensure that the website and social media is up to date and the customer journey delivers best practice. Reviewing results and ensuring enquires are followed up by sales
- Working alongside 3rd party suppliers to include creative agencies, printers, event management and data suppliers in order to deliver marketing campaigns and materials
- Ensuring all material is compliant and follows the brand guidelines
- Managing invites for the business for hospitality events, where appropriate
- Collaborating with the whole marketing team to ensure the continuing growth and to implement process improvement
Skills and experience
- Marketing relevant degree (2:1) desirable
- A minimum of 3 A Levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Professional Marketing qualification with Chartered Institute of Marketing (or equivalent) ideal but not essential
- 1-2 years Marketing experience
- Hard-working, driven, highly organised individual
- Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the print production process
- Experience of creating email campaigns and writing impactful copy
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience of writing creative briefs and directing a creative agency
- Previous experience of using a marketing platform or CRM System is desirable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company working at the forefront of their industry. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you email your CV to us directly, or call for more information.
- Event Management
- Marketing Executive
- Internal Teams
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"