We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a progressive and growth focused manufacturing and technology company in Devon.
We are looking for a dynamic, self motivated and hands-on marketing assistant with previous experience in marketing both brand and product in a direct and non-direct sales environment. This is very much a hands on role where you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and grow you skills in crafting campaigns across the whole marketing mix. Having a B2B marketing and B2C digital marketing background will be useful but not mandatory and you will need to show evidence of campaign and brand awareness planning, flawless execution and tangible results. You will report to the Director of Brand & Marketing.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to work and complete projects in a continuously changing and agile business
- Ability to manage ambiguity and its impact on marketing from the wider business
- Very organised and able to plan ahead to meet business need and wider market opportunity
- A well rounded knowledge of the marketing mix and knowing what works and what doesn’t
- Enjoying having a hands-on and practical approach
- Plan and execute a marketing campaign for a number of different brands at the same time
- Research /understand market position and create campaigns based on this
- Create and execute campaigns for new products as they are launched
- Organise trade shows
- Liaise closely with company PR agent to create well rounded marketing message
- Take direction about marketing and business strategy and translate this into marketing activity
- Work closely with design and marketing agencies to deliver campaigns
- Write compelling and persuasive copy
- Write and curate content for social media channels and publish in line with marketing mix
- Manage budgets for channels and evaluate budgets for effectiveness and ROI
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'