Chess are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing Team based in Alderley Edge. You will have great passion to deliver outstanding marketing to our customers.
Working with the Head of Marketing in an individual contributor role you will implement Chess’ marketing strategy for their business customers (1-50 employees). The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be creating demand, enhancing Chess’ brand through content creation and support sales enablement.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Create demand via marketing campaigns and events for key products and services in line with strategy
- Update website, crafting regular content for target audiences
- Work closely with key stakeholders in marketing, commercial and sales departments
- Achieve lead KPIs and track through to conversion
- Managing and reporting on social media activity
- Enable sales teams by supplying sales and marketing collateral
- Support customer service communications
Skills & Qualities you will need to demonstrate:
- Track record of delivering a marketing strategy including digital, events and reporting
- Stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of website Content Management Systems
- Proficient in MailChimp
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks with a high attention to detail
- Experience in managing corporate social media accounts
- Ability to work independently but deliver to team objectives as part of a close-knit team.
- Tech/IT/Telecoms industry experience.
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams and requests
- Multi-channel campaign execution
- PR experience and working with journalists
- Experience using Project Management Software
Basic salary: Up to £30,000 depending on experience, reviewed annually in May
Bonus/OTE: Discretionary company performance bonus to be paid every 6 months
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day for breakfast club (and lunch at certain sites) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media
- marketing strategies
- website systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"