Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £25K DOE
Hours: 40 excluding lunch (Monday - Friday). 9.00am - 5.30pm / 9.30am - 6.00pm
Our Poole based client is looking for a Marketing Executive to develop and implement marketing and promotional actives.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in a similar marketing role and must have a positive 'can do’ attitude.
About the role:
Our client has extensive experience in the overseas and UK property investment industry. They are now looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to start immediately working alongside the Sales & Marketing Director.
With a 'can do’ attitude, applicants will work on a broad range of projects and will need to be flexible and quick to adapt. The successful candidate will need to be a pro-active and intuitive individual with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
The role will require the execution of a range of marketing activities across all elements of the business, with a focus on identifying and implementing opportunities for lead generation and for maintaining and developing the brand as well as SEO and social media.
Typical duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Devising branded literature according to company guidelines for use both in print and online
- Email marketing using Mailchimp / Pardot.
- Updating and maintaining content on the company websites including listings
- Writing and promoting content for online dissemination
- Maintaining social media channels
- Administrative marketing support
- Implementation of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Liaising with suppliers on marketing activities.
Requirements of the Role
- Educated to university level or equivalent
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- HTML knowledge is a distinct advantage
- Mailchimp email marketing experience or similar
- Experience of Salesforce and Pardot a distinct advantage
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Social Media
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills & the ability to prioritise & work well under pressure
- Personable, professional and articulate
Holiday entitlement is 20 days (4 weeks) plus all Bank Holidays
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"