My client is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies which delivering global IT solutions through their own teams and partners.
The Marketing Executive is required to work in collaboration with key stakeholders across the Sales and Business Development teams to build brand awareness, drive successful multi-channel campaigns, build customer relationships and enhance internal communications.
You will have a track record of delivering successful campaigns that deliver results on time and within budget. As a Marketing Executive, you will work primarily with an external Marketing agency who will help determine strategic direction and initiatives.
The environment is fast moving, energetic, friendly and informal. Decisions are taken quickly, and people have the opportunity to really make a difference seeing the impact of their work. Teamwork is a key competence, and you will be engaging with people across the organisation to really drive the business.
- Your primary focus is to plan, create and execute lead and demand generation programs and activities through multi-channel campaigns. Analysing market trends and customer data you will create impactful campaigns by working with the sales and business development teams and creative and digital agencies
- Ensure that the Sales Teams have the required marketing materials (digital and offline)
- Work with the creative agency to deliver engagement programmes for existing partners and clients (from events to regular communications)
- Responsible for digital channel management and the volume of digital leads generated for the business
- Management of content and campaign calendars, press releases, production of weekly and monthly marketing activity reports and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Graduate with min 2 years commercial (B2B) marketing experience
- Agency experience or the ability to hold informed conversations with a digital agency
would be beneficial
- CIM qualified
- Experience using CRM systems
- Highly proficient using WordPress to create and update website content and email programmes
- Complete understanding of digital marketing
- Proven track record in delivering successful campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns
- Creative Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job