About the role
A successful applicant will be managing the marketing campaigns, developing content marketing actions and implementing marcom activities.
- Writes advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Consults with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products.
- Manages email & direct marketing campaigns to achieve marketing objectives. Oversees the strategy, contact list management, writing, design, printing, and assembly/distribution of mailers.
- Develops promotion concept and strategy, writes copy for marketing materials, plans project timeline and assignments.
- Prepares and distributes monthly campaign results report using data from CRM dashboard and other sources.
- Executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Moderates all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improves by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Executes additional marketing projects assigned by Marcom Manager/UK Sales Manager.
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Have an eye for detail.
- Degree level in communications, marketing, or a related field
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job