Salary: up to £30K pa pro rata + excellent benefits including life assurance, private medical and travel insurance, a contributory pension scheme etc
Start date: asap
Our client is a prestigious management consultancy firm with international clients all over the world across different industries. They are currently looking for a creative and driven Marketing Executive to drive forward the company's marketing efforts, from brand building to opportunity creation and development.
- Management and development of the company's digital channels (website and social media) to increase engagement alongside building brand awareness.
- Creation of high quality PR material and end-to-end campaign management
- Planning event and sponsorship opportunities and ensuring timely event support preparation
- Liaising with the sales and account management team to understand target priorities and create compelling content
- Lead in communicating current and planned marketing initiatives and progress across the company
- Managing the company's CRM system, ensuring that processes are kept up to date
- Fluency in English
- A good academic background
- Marketing experience in a B2B agency environment
- Project Management experience and experience of managing external suppliers. Experience of web development processes / management is a plus.
- Experience of strategic PR / content placement and campaign management
- Strong IT skills. Experience in working with design software packages is a plus.
- Ability to work on your own initiative with excellent organisational skills
- Initiative to suggest and proactivity take on tasks for the benefit of the Consulting & Senior Management teams
- A methodical approach to work with great attention to detail
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who would like to work in a progressive and friendly environment, which rewards success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job