£25-35K DOE + excellent benefits & ongoing training
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Fareham, Hedge End, Whiteley and Portsmouth
A brand new opportunity has arisen within a progressive, fun B2B tech organisation as their Marketing Executive. You will need to be an enthusiastic and experienced marketing professional with a passion for innovative tech and experience of working in small marketing teams.
There is a huge degree of potential within this role, and the successful candidate will have a blend of creativity, analytical skills, digital channel management and commercial awareness, as well as experience of working closely with internal design teams, sales teams & CRM.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Directors, managing the delivery of the marketing plan, ensuring potential clients are excited by the companies services and offerings
- Creating & executing all relevant campaigns based on research carried out
- Reporting on website and channel financial and statistical information
- Copywriting & proof reading creative copy
- Keeping the company website, social media channels & blog up to date
- Organising events & product exhibitions
- Effectively using the CRM system to keep databases up to date
- Ensuring marketing materials and company communications are consistent and on brand
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid experience within a similar role, ideally within the B2B tech space and/or a real passion for new & emerging technologies
- Experience of running outbound and partner campaigns
- Experience of rolling out campaigns through Linkedin using CRM tools to nurture leads
- Some Google Analytics
- Versatile copywriting skills, especially for blogs & social channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, fast-growing organisation. Due to their location within a beautiful converted farm in the Hampshire countryside, you will need to have your own transport.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- lead generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job