Based in Middlesex, there are two live vacancies for strong and grounded Marketing Executives looking to gain wide-ranging Brand Management and hands-on Marketing experience within a multi-national, leading convenience retailer. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, the role offers cross-functional experience with direct involvement in a brand planning, liaising with agencies and leading on their pr, media, print and radio campaigns!
Multi-national, leading Convenience retailer. People-focused and progressive culture offering an excellent platform for training and career development. Positive and friendly environment with a focus on driving a healthy work/life balance.
To support the Senior Marketing Manager in creating, communicating and delivering the SPAR Selling Plan which is customer focused while being commercially beneficial for the business. The role encompasses (but is not limited to) working across departments to deliver successful seasonal campaigns, managing SPAR radio with an external agency and working with our media centre to execute supplier marketing activity.
Selling Plan Campaigns;
- Support line manager and wider marketing team with all aspects required to deliver the Business Selling Plan
- Identify new opportunities and generate creative ideas for in-store execution of Selling Plan activities, based on competitor and industry research
- Create communication documents to share detail with the wider business, presenting these at key stakeholder meetings when necessary
- Work with internal and external colleagues to create supporting marketing materials and communications
- Reporting and reviewing of key events
- Carry out regular competitor analysis creating a monthly market review report shared with internal & external stakeholders
Work with the external agency to manage and deliver the business radio, updating and improving as necessary to ensure the service remains modern and relevant
- Brief content and adverts to agency managing the air-time schedule and communicating schedule to internal & external stakeholders
- Record and report on invoices ensuring budgets are maintained
- Drive new installations with internal PR to reach annual targets
- Brief media centre on selling plan activity working together to maximise supplier participation
- Work wih internal and external stakeholders to deliver and implement media centre activity
- Previous experience in a Marketing role preferably within the FMCG / Consumer or Retail Industry
- Proven track record of working in close partnership with external agencies and managing communication plans
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
- Results orientation - using own initiative to ensure that results are achieve
- Strong influencing ability and a keen negotiator
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to drive multiple projects
- Able to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong organisational skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Solid commercial acumen and confidence working across multiple functions within the business
Amazing opportunity for an driven, proactive and personable Marketing Executive. Very exciting time to join the business...
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job