Company Name: Savoir Beds Ltd
Job Title: Marketing Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our small, yet very productive marketing team. You will be reporting to the PR & Marketing Manager, contributing to the delivery of marketing and social media campaigns.
This is an all-encompassing role; you must be an articulate communicator and an enthusiastic team player with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines and confident to contribute ideas. An interest in design and experience within the luxury sector is vital.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day up-keep of the website, liaising with external agencies and managing SEO
- Generate new and fresh content for the website and social media platforms
- Own, write and generate the content for social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus
- Ensure that social media content aligns with the wider marketing strategy, reporting market dynamics, currents trends and key influencers to the team
- Compile and send newsletters, producing compelling content with supporting imagery and assisting with the management of the database for distribution
- Write, generate and post quality blog content, ensuring posts are SEO optimised
- Observe and report industry insight, knowledgeable on competitor and market activity and trends
- Manage the internal image library with the ability to edit images in Photoshop and updating the website with new imagery
- Support with organisation and running of events, exhibitions and other trade shows
- Assist with production of marketing collateral and own general department administrative tasks
Skills, knowledge, attitude and experience required:
- Degree educated, ideally with a marketing qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the luxury or design sector
- Applicants MUST be passionate about design and interested in digital marketing
- Creativity and initiative with the ability to present and communicate these to the team
- Organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident with a friendly nature and willingness to work in a small team
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong knowledge of and interest in social media, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, WeChat
- Excellent IT skills including GoogleAnalytics
- Expert knowledge in Word and Excel
Luxury brand experience is a prerequisite for the role; please do not apply if you do not have experience working in the sector or at an agency working on luxury accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for an executive with a passion for design to further their career within a growing business.
This is a full-time position, based at the London head office in NW10.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Development