- Excellent chance for a Marketing Executive to join this leading media company
- Working on an exciting portfolio of global exhibitions and products
- Successful candidate MUST have B2B marketing campaigns experience
- Generate leads for the sales teams through integrated marketing campaign activity
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading media organisation, responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns to generate leads for the sales teams. The successful candidate will be expected manage the tactical execution for the portfolio and work closely with sales to generate leads per sales objectives. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsibilities of this role will also include looking at personas to create targeted campaigns across the full marketing mix (email, social, advertising, SEO/PPC). The company are looking for an ambitious marketer, happy to work autonomously and manage all aspects of the marketing campaigns, from data management to insight and delivery.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Planning and implementing innovative campaigns
- Tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns across email, social media, SEO and web
- Liaising and working alongside external agencies manage PPC campaigns
- Managing and executing insight campaigns
- Working alongside editors to create and develop content for the website
- Owning the strategy for their newsletters
- Using analytics and data to maximise user growth and engagement
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Creating sales collateral, media packs and sales support materials
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Lead generation/demand generation experience
- Experience working alongside sales to create marketing plans
- Good broad knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills to drive engagement
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
The Company: This is a well-established media company with multiple leading brands. Based in Central London the business are constantly pushing boundaries to test and improve their offering against competitors. The marketing department have over 30 professionals working across the business and have invested in new marketing technology to ensure they are at the forefront of the latest trends.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000-27,000
- 5% Bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job