Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will work with the Marketing and Brand Manager to implement marketing/communications activities and provide insight on consumer behaviour. The Marketing Executive will be based in Somerset.
A high quality consumer and industry brand with offices around the world, the UK office leading from the front is now looking to grow the marketing team by adding a Marketing Executive to get involved across the business.
They offer a family feel working environment with support and development throughout your career.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Working with the Marketing and Brand Managers implementing on and offline marketing and communications activities.
Develop digital marketing plans to connect with, engage and educate target consumers, achieving agreed KPIs.
- Build insights as to how audience behave using social media analytics and Google Analytics.
- Develop activities to match consumer behaviours.
- Report back to managers and global team on findings.
- Manage digital and social activity for UK integrated campaigns.
- Create content for website and landing pages.
- Maintaining an archive of marketing materials for internal and external use.
- Leading on data analysis.
- Assisting with events and exhibitions where required.
You will need:
- Degree level education in relevant subject.
- A background in a general marketing role with a focus on digital marketing.
- A proven track-record of successfully managing social media channels.
- A strong-knowledge of Google Analytics and social media analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven background in data analysis and interpretation.
- To be a team player and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent attention detail.
- To be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Competitive salary + great benefits
Family feel working environment with newly designed offices.