At Transun, we have earned a reputation for developing and delivering unique holiday experiences. We've been making it possible for people from all over the UK to see some of the world's most spectacular sights for over thirty five years. We currently specialise in holidays and short breaks in the Arctic Circle - from mushing your own team of husky dogs through the Arctic tundra, to visiting Santa Claus in his secret cabin in the forest.
Our focus is on delivering a high quality and professional service - from the moment our clients make an enquiry to the moment they return home from their holiday. Our team is small but highly efficient and organised, and we are passionate about what we do.
We now require a positive and results-focused individual to take lead of the company’s marketing activities, and drive reservations through off-line and web-based platforms.
The role would include:
- Assisting in the production of holiday brochures and printed marketing materials, from initial design stages to the printing and distribution.
- Working with designers, ensuring brand uniformity and that key product messages are prominent in designs.
- Organising and attending trade shows.
- Maintaining relations with the trade and 'business development’ with travel agents.
- Working with tourist boards.
- Website content management.
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Email marketing.
- Client database management.
- Producing KPIs and data analysis to monitor progress.
Candidates should be bursting with ideas and be able to bring fresh thinking to propel the company forwards. Ideally, candidates will have experience in a similar role, though the position may also suit someone at the start of their marketing career who is hungry for responsibility. A creative flair should be matched by a passion for commercial success. All applicants must be highly literate, organised and confident in their abilities. We are a small team, but passionate about our product, and we seek someone who can communicate our passion and share our love of travel.
- International Travel