This opportunity would suit an experienced Marketing Executive, with experience of operating within a financial services / regulated environment.
• Support the delivery of effective marketing communications campaigns across multiple channels
• Work with media agencies to create and deliver media plans on time and to budget
• Deliver the email marketing schedule for targeted audiences
• Support the Marketing Manager with the development of marketing collateral for integrated campaigns
• Work with external stakeholders including agencies, suppliers and printers to deliver marketing activity
• Support in writing, reviewing and proof-reading copy across all channels, ensuring messaging is consistent with the brand tone
• Create MI reports to track campaign results
• Own marketing processes, including approvals, workflow systems and content management
• Champion compliance and good governance within the marketing team
• Support in the delivery of ad-hoc projects
• Manage internal stakeholders to ensure they are appropriately informed and engaged with marketing activity
• Administrative duties to support the marketing team
Essential skills & qualifications
• Relevant experience in a marketing position within a fast based marketing department
• Prior marketing experience within a financial services or other regulated environment
• Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Experience of delivering advertising schedules and email communications
• Experience of using email marketing systems
• Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
Desirable skills & qualifications
• Relevant degree or CIM qualification
• Experience of working with agencies preferred
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job