Our client, a highly successful company based in High Wycombe, is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join them. Reporting directly to the Brand Manager, the main purpose of the role will be to maximise profitable sales by devising and executing marketing strategies within agreed budgets.
We are looking for someone with previous marketing experience in a similar role, someone creative and able to think commercially, ensuring all marketing activities create value.
- To develop and implement an innovative range of marketing activities/campaigns that will ensure that a larger number and broader range of prospective clients are attracted to, and select, their products and services
- To manage the website through the Content Management System (Wordpress)
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of implemented campaign activities on a regular and ad hoc basis, including reporting on social media activity, email activity and website analytics
- To write and edit the company's promotional materials, including web pages, social media posts, case studies and emails
- Content optimisation
- Act as point of contact between agencies and key internal stakeholders
- To assist the Marketing Manager in developing an annual strategic marketing plan
- Strong IT skills in MS Office
- Ideally experience in Wordpress or other automated email service
- Experience in social media
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Confident, outgoing and a great team player
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job